Sunday, November 23, 2008

Flipping Out?

We are having a nice lazy Sunday. Family time. Sandwiches for lunch.
Tonight I will post the journal tutorial. I also have templates I want to share with you!
So here are photos of my Gratitude Journal~
cover:
Photobucket
inside pages:
Photobucket
back:
Photobucket
It was totally made from scratch.
I also moved on to round #2 for the Flippin' For the Holidays! contest at A Million Memories.
Photobucket
For the #2 challenge we had to wrap our ornaments using scrapbook items.
I made three different wrappings but I really wanted them to coordinate (OCD kicking in?) so I used only Basic Grey-Figgy Pudding.
My bag:
front
Photobucket
back
Photobucket
My Snowman Holder:
Photobucket
Photobucket
The Box:
front
Photobucket
Photobucket
back
Photobucket
I made all 3 from scratch-100% handmade. I have a template for the snowman and the bag. To make the box I just took a box I had apart with an X-acto knife and used that as a template to cut my paper. Yes, some of these projects took measuring (which I hate to do), cutting straight (which I cannot do LOL), and mad origami skillz. But it was fun!
I have photos I want to share about what we did over the weekend,too.
Photobucket

5 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your journal, and WOW on your ornament wraps! Awesome work!! You did an amazing job!!

Pearl said...

oh my your ornament wraps are the bomb Tina ! really hope you move to the next round with these ! That snowman holder is soo cute !

twinklescrapbooks said...

Thank you! I did not move on :( but oh well LOL.
tina

**Nancy** said...

This is sooooo cute!!! TFS!!!

Audrey Yeager said...

These are so great Tina! TFS!