Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tag! You're it!

I've been tagged by one of the most talented scrappers I know, Pearl!
So here are 7 Random Things About Me!!!
1. I bought wrinkle cream for the first time this week. :) And I'm using it!
2. I prefer hard candy over chocolate.
3. When I was 11 I had photos of Johnny Depp and Christian Bale all over my wall.
4.I regret getting my hair permed on 3 different occasions as a tween.
5.I still have my cabbage patch doll.
6.I'm extremely sensitive and over dramatic but shy in real life.
7. I value my friendships online and offline! :)
Now I tag:
1.wendy
2.krissy
3.jessica
4. carol
5.missy
6.madge
7.renee
The rules….link your tagger and list these rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I love learning new about my "cyber" friends!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Uh oh, now I've been tagged by Pearl and you, so I'm going to have to do this! Hhhhmmmmm, random things about me . . . I'll have to think about this! I love your random facts! I had so many perms! It was my look!

Pearl said...

Ack ! how fun is that ! oh my perms as a tween !

Thanks for being a sport , Tina ! & your lovely words !

random facts are always fun in my books too !

ScrapMomOf2 said...

My random facts are listed today. Thanks!!