Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Smile.

What have we been up to?
We made Nestle Halloween cookies. So easy. I love the orange and black chips.
Photobucket
We got out the orange and green paint...
Photobucket
and some paper lunch bags.
Photobucket
We stuffed them with newspaper and painted the bags to resemble pumpkins! Then we tied them closed with green pipe cleaners. Fun!
I got happy mail today!
Photobucket
I ordered a stamp and chipboard stencils from Red Velvet Kit Club. :)
Photobucket
Carol posted on ScrapCity about this cool altered game board from the Cosmo Cricket blog.
Cosmo Cricket Blog
I updated my blog links to include some of more blogs!!!
In more random news, who knew John McCain was so hot??
Photobucket
I found that pic on 2 Peas.
Okay, let's talk bad photoshop.
In a recent magazine I was perusing, I found some stuff that made me look twice!
Photobucket
Could this ladies eyes be any bigger? Yikes!
Photobucket
What did they do to Anne Hathaway??? I think they enlarged her smile or something. Crikey!
I saw some more pages earlier today in the same mag but different issue!
I'll have to scan those sometime.
There is a site devoted to bad photoshop!
Photoshop Disasters

7 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Isn't that game board the BEST? I think Anne Hathaway really does have that huge "Julia Roberts" smile.

Now I want cookies!

Suzie said...

Yeah she does look really strange

jo-ann said...

john mcain is my idol! i adore him soooo much! lol!

Lisa said...

I love your musings, you always make me think!

Charli and me said...

Hi, I happened upon your blog and just love your background. I have noticed that other people have customized backgrounds too. Could you please tell me how to get one for my blog. Thank you.

wendy said...

you are so creative! sounds like you had a lot of fun :)

twinklescrapbooks said...

Charli and Me~ I would recommend pyzam.com
Their backgrounds are free and there are soooo many to choose from!hth
tina