Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Oh noes

Photobucket
I'm going to be a lousy blogger this week, okay? We decided to have a garage sale Thursday and Friday so all my free time has been spent organizing and sorting stuff. I am so very proud of myself because I got rid of 1/2 of my scrapbooking stuff. Yes-half!!!! I had so much I was not using and it was taking up space.
I really need to get caught up on posting pics and such and I hope to do that this weekend. In the meantime, check out the archives and enjoy some of these lolcatz!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Ugh! Garage sales are so much work! I'll be curious as to how you're packaging up the scrapbooking supplies. Are you do little bits and pieces, or are you putting a bunch in a bag for a set price? I have SO MUCH, and I should post some on Craigslist or eBay or something!! Good luck with your sale!!

wendy said...

Oh gosh those pictures are cute!!

Wow, that's a lot of scrappy stuff you got rid of!