Saturday, October 4, 2008

October is upon us

I love October. Well, other than the fact I turn 31 this month, I love the "other" days in October!
I have been scrapbooking over the weekend.

The layout with all the paint: It was Harrison's first Christmas and he opened the first present (from my mom). It was one of those huge metal Tonka trucks and I love how excited and surprised he is. Everything on this page is handmade except the flourishes, those are Tim Holtz Grungeboard.
Have you ever used Grungeboard? The smell, the texture--total sensory experience! I liked using it a lot!
The second layout is of A.T. at the water fountain outside of the OK Museum of History.
The final layout is a really upclose photo of Harrison sleeping. :)
These are all paper layouts.



2 comments:

Pearl said...

oh my ! that painted layout is just RAD to me !fab fab colours Tina ! way to rawk !

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Cute layouts! The paint is fantastic, and his expression IS priceless!