Friday, October 31, 2008

My altered pumpkin


I made an altered pumpkin for a challenge at the {Some} Assembly Required blog.

I took a papier mache pumpkin I bought at Hobby Lobby and sprayed it with glimmer mist. Then I mod podged paper strips onto it. I made a vintage looking collage, and cut it into pieces. Then I painted Grungeboard swirls and added glitter with tiny micro beads to the top of it. I love it. I am so glad I did the challenge because now I have a cool new decoration to boot!

5 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I love it!! You did an amazing job with that pumpkin!

twinklescrapbooks said...

Thanks Carol! Happy Halloween!

SAR girls said...

That is one AWESOME pumpkin! Thanks for playing with us at {SAR}!

Lisa said...

I love your pumpkin, it's darling!

ellen said...

oh this isi sooooo cool!!!!!!!!

found your blog over at scrapadilly! so glad i stopped by