Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hoarding and keeping it real...real cluttered

I don't know why but I am becoming addicted to punches! I want this one next:
Photobucket
I don't even use punches or stamps that much but I still hoard. LOL
Oh and the punches I have been showing are Martha Stewart and I buy them at Michaels but you can also find them at WalMart or on ebay.
Photobucket
I am so ready for Halloween! What are your Halloween/Fall plans??
I got my printer fixed. :) Kodak was so good about it,too. Ben called them last night and they had the free replacement part plus goodies on our doorstep at 8am!! Crazy. Now I can print pics to scrap. I bought the Dares book recently and it is sooooo inspiring so I have been wanting to scrap so bad! Have you ever read it?? I thought I would not like it because of some of the controversial people in it but I loved the challenges. Sometimes it is easy to get stuck in a rut so it is nice to have the shove, you know?
Photobucket
Don't these look yummy? I am going to try to make these today. Mine never look like the picture but I love pretzels and chocolate!

3 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Dares book? I have no idea what that is. I hoard stuff too, and I love that punch! Great customer service from Kodak! Post pics of your finished pretzels! Have a great day!!

Tinkerbell_Teetee said...

Oooo I'm with you I LOVE the Martha Stewart Punches. I want that owl too. I am also addicted to buying her glitter. HORDING it too!!! But started to step out of my box and use some of it. Love bling!!! What is "Dares" book?

hugs
Teetee

wendy said...

The pretzels look good! YUM :) You are so creative!