Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Falling into change

ScrapCity Diva Wendy gave us a blog challenge:
Go blog about Fall and how things are changing.
Do you embrace change in life? Do you hate change?
How does the crisp fall air make you feel?
Are you excited about Halloween and the other holidays coming up soon?
What will you miss about summer?
Photobucket
~Here we go!
Fall is my favorite season. I love the cool crisp air. I love fires in the fireplace (at my parent's house). I love cappucinos and apple cider! I love anything with apples and pumpkin in it.
I asked my husband about how I react to change and he said I hate it LOL. I always felt that I embraced it but I guess I do complain when there is change.
Excited about the holidays?? Um,yes!!!
The one things I will miss the most about Summer is swimming in the pool. I love the pool.

October is upon us. I turn 31 this month...hiss. My brother in law Eric has a birthday,too this month. We will be going to the pumpkin patch and trick-or-treating soon. And October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
Photobucket
We have decorated for Halloween...we started decorating a little early. Here's our pics!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
H tried on his Spidey costume!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
and here are your photos of the day...
Tuesday, Sept. 30
Photobucket
Wednesday, Oct.1
Photobucket
Thursday, Oct.2
Photobucket

1 comment:

Pearl said...

wow ! that's a lot of decorations for Halloween ! looks like loads of fun ahead!