Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Costumes, pumpkins and candy--oh my!

URgh. I am so feelin' the holiday crunch! We went to check out the Halloween stuff at the zoo and then tonight (writing this Sunday night) we went trick or treating at Storybook Forest (a forest with Mother Goose characters). I was so proud of my l'il spiderman for saying "Thank you" and being very patient.
I'll share pics of those adventures soon.
I have decided to stop my photo of the day stuff. I made it 10 months! My goal was a year but oh well. I had to take something off my plate!
Photobucket
This is my cousin's house. Isn't it pretty? Harrison went there to play with little Alexia.
We also stopped at the bakery to stock up on Halloween treats. You know because it is trick or treat and I always choose treat!
Photobucket
Photobucket
My Halloween nails, or as fellow scrapper/friend Jessica B. would call them "hooker nails." LOL
Photobucket
I went to go wash some clothes and had a scare. I guess my pet Kitson chose trick over treat!
Photobucket
Um, he climbed in when my back was turned and I had an armful of clothes to throw in!
I saw this funny license plate the other day:
Photobucket
Brave person, huh?
I hope this week is filled with more treats than tricks for you!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Those are some faboo hooker nails! :D
And...those treats look sooo yummy!

Mandee Gillen said...

I think your nails are spooktacular! Mine right now are gold sparkles so you know mine are hooker nails too:0
I am so hearing you for the crunch for Halloween. It's coming faster than I wanted it to.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Hooker nails! Love it! I never do my nails! I think I'm going to have to let them grow and do that! Love the treats! Now I'm hungry!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Oh yeah, Halloween is coming way too quickly! I'm not as prepared as I normally am!

Pearl said...

what fun pics , Tina ! Your Halloween nails sure are boo-ti-ful!!! Have fun Oct 31 !

twinklescrapbooks said...

Happy Halloween ladies! :) Thanks for the hooker nail compliments! LOL
tina