Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Susie Scrapbook Here...

Here is some of the stuff I made using Jen's Kit! You can see her great kits here at

http://scrappininmysparetime.blogspot.com/

I made an explosion photo box (3 Bugs in a Rug), and a scrapbook page so far. She sent me wonderful stuff from We R Memory Keepers (White Out/Frenzy line). I have also started a Maya Road sheer album about my husband. I love this line because it is colorful and I love the graph paper that is colored!!! She is currently selling a kit from Crate Paper.

Photobucket

6 comments:

wendy said...

You did a great job! :)

Mandee Gillen said...

So cute good on ya=)

Scrappin in my spare time said...

You did a kick butt job I love your box.

Lisa said...

Great job, I will have to check this kit out. I am totally loving Crate Paper right now!

twinklescrapbooks said...

Thank you ladies. You are sweet! :)
tina

Pearl said...

love the explosion box ! & the White out Frenzy on it !