Friday, September 5, 2008

My Scrap Room

Here are some pics of what it looks like. Well, not really because 99.9% it is a chaotic mess but these are the "cleaned up" pics I have of it...some pics are older and some are from this morning.
Photobucket
I love my old wood desk the most. It is so sturdy and stores so much!
Photobucket
My giant jar of flowers.
Photobucket
My good luck owl. Found him in a thrift store.
Photobucket
I know it isn't fancy but I keep some stuff in plastic drawers. I don't have the Cricut anymore, sold it on ebay.
Photobucket
My cutting area.
Photobucket
I bought a bunch of shelves at garage sales and thrift stores to hold some of my scrappy stuff.
Photobucket
I hang my embroidery hoops on a coat type hanger thing.
Photobucket
I painted and sanded this shelf to hold my paint. I like stacking my paint this way so I can see the color.
Photobucket
This is Harrison's creating station area.We like to make messes!
Photobucket
I love my orange chair. So comfy, so retro! It is really from the 1950s.
Photobucket
A wire rack holds some more stuff like stamps, stuff to alter and ribbon.
Photobucket
I have a lot of these metal locker bin tins. I use them mainly to hold magazines but this one holds my brushes and colored pencils.
Photobucket
The best recent buy I made!
My room is more function than pretty. It works for me!

4 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Cool look at your room! Love it! I want that Elsie Recipe Box!!

Lisa said...

I want to come for a play date at your house...lol Your space looks awesome.

twinklescrapbooks said...

Thank you. It is a little boring...but it works for me. I've tried many other set ups and they never worked out...
tina

wendy said...

Very cool room...and it's NOT boring!! If it's inspiration and functional for you...that's good enough :)