Monday, September 22, 2008

Its a sport, its a hobby, its shopping!

Photobucket
I found some awesome vintage finds over the weekend. Our favorite local antique store, Rink Gallery, was having a sale that benefited the Marshall Orphanage.
I have to say the old stamps were my fave find. :)
Photobucket
I am able to re-live my childhood by purchasing this salt and pepper set. I grew up with them! Then my mom gave them to Goodwill, and I probably just re-purchased our old set. They make me happy. Now they are on a shelf in my scrap room. :)
Photobucket
Mom and son apron set for me and H...
Photobucket
some cases to put scrap stuff in...
Photobucket
a metal Ernie car for Harrison.
Photobucket
Newsweek from the 60s
Photobucket
more Melamine cups for my collection...they are bright, plastic
Photobucket
I can't explain this. It is a beanie baby tree. I don't own any beanie babies! LOL but I love this tree. I am going to paint it. Any ideas on what it could hold??
Photobucket
old wooden magazine rack. I will paint and crackle this,too.
I also bought a creepy clown for my husband to creep him out. I told him it was going to sleep in the bed with us at night LOL. It is in the washing machine right now so there is not a pic (unless I remember later). And a Cat in the Hat doll for H.
So update on the butterflies!!! We released them Saturday afternoon.
Photobucket
Ben tapped the cage so they would fly out. They all flew out and up in the sky...
Photobucket
see?
All but one...
Photobucket
This little guy decided to stay in our flower bed.
Photobucket
but he had lots of company!!!:)
I helped my little brother on a school project...
Photobucket
He has to do a presentation on the Great Plains Indians. Yes, he did the work! I just helped here and there.
I am almost done with New Moon--I have like 30 pages left.
Photobucket
My mom bought me book 3, Eclipse, this morning at WalMart!! She is reading my copy of Twilight now.
I leave you with this...
Photobucket
Proof there are too many males in this house! My son found this candy in the Halloween section at WalMart this morning!!!

No comments: