Friday, September 12, 2008

Did some scrapbooking...

First, thank you to Jen for the awesome kit. I cannot wait to create with this stuff!!!
So I have been scrapbooking on/off all week. I have been such a slow scrapbooker this week!!
I did make a card for a housewarming party I am going to tomorrow night and I made a page about our dog Keely.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
and I can't remember if I shared this one yet or not (I think I did)...
Photobucket
I photographed this one from afar so you could see the edges on it. The journaling reads: "Truth? I wanna be like Audrey Hepburn. She represents class and grace. Wanna be." And then the journaling tag says, "Be yourself."
:)

2 comments:

Scrappin in my spare time said...

Tina you are welcome. I can't wait to see your shadow box. If you have questins please call me girl.

wendy said...

Sounds like a great kit...can't wait to see what you do with it :)