Thursday, August 28, 2008

Scrapbook Newbie??

Okay you may say, "Hey I wanna do this scrapbooking thing! I like paper and glue!" So how do you get started?? I found a great article on how to get started by sorting your photos. Click here for article. Even if you don't want to get into scrapbooking but just need to get your pics organized I suggest you read this.
In other news, my blog is being renovated by me (unless I decide I like my old design better). So you may see some changes going on this week. Don't mind my construction dust teehee. I am thinking of doing a dark green or dark blue type background but not sure yet--you know I love my black background! And I might do a new banner,too. I am so wishy-washy. Just bear with me folks. Oh, and can I say how much I love all my sponsors...rock on!
I love reading your comments (when I get them LOL) so thanks to all commentors. Luv ya lots!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That's a great article on sorting photos, I could really use some help with mine!