Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Photo of the Day and more...

for Tuesday, Aug.19
Photobucket
The porch mat. Rough.
for Wednesday, Aug. 20
Photobucket
Another "rough" picture.
In other news...
I started filling these out.
Photobucket
Passport papers! We see a trip to Mexico in our future. Don't know when yet but it is on our minds. I feel so lame because I am 30 and just now getting a passport LOL.
Seems like everyone has one.
So I did not return to UCO to start the Master's program again. It starts next week. :( I applied, got re-accepted, pre-enrolled, but when it came down to it I honestly feel like I have too much on my plate and I cannot commit to it. Is that weird??? I have to start taking other classes/workshops anyway to keep up my teaching certificate or it won't be renewed. That on top of working from home, raising H, and other stuff is just keeping me from wanting to go back to UCO right now. My cousin Alex is encouraging me to go through with it and do it but I feel really lost about it all right now. Ben is always supportive either way. So I am not sure if I am making a mistake or not...or maybe I will just start in the Winter mini-term. Ugh. Sorry to be rambling but sometimes life is not so crystal clear. :)
Photobucketfor listening to me ramble!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

There's always time to go back to school when Harrison is a little older. You don't want to get too much going on and get all stressed out. It sounds like you know what is best for you and your family.

ps: cool pics

twinklescrapbooks said...

Thanks for the good advice. Very true about having too much going on!:)
tina