Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Last Chance, Last Dance

Photobucket
First, let me tell you--I love Zoila. I wish I had my own Zoila. I wish I also had a mini one to keep in my purse! If you don't know her, she is on the Bravo show Flipping Out. I have been watching it for about a month now and I mainly watch for Z. :)
Photobucket
Heard some insane news today. My all-time favorite paper company, daisy d's, is closing down. Soooooo sad. I yelled at my computer when I read this. My husband was like, "It'll be okay." Um, honey, no it won't! I love the vintage style of their paper.
Here are some I love~
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
So I had good intentions to stock up on some daisy d's tonight and guess what?? I ended buying a truckload of Hambly stuff instead. I know I am talking paper dork talk to some of you, but pretend paper is the new iphone or Starbucks or something normal people lust after...now you feel my pain???
I stayed up late last night making flowers for another tutorial. Woke up this morning to find that H had opened my scrap room ( even child-proof door handle covers can't stop my boy!), and torn several flowers. Argh! I had not even taken pics yet. Why did he do this? "Mommy, I was mad because I wanted to make the flowers." Hmmm...I think it was just because tearing + boys= fun.
I re-made them tonight. :) And hid them in my scrap room. Oh, and I already took pics,too.
The weather here has been ranging from 104-107 so my son seriously has all this pent-up energy. We have been house hostage lately!
To pass some of the time I have been reading like crazy. Here are 3 books I am currently obsessing about~
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Look at this cute project from Sweet Needle Felts:
Photobucket
I want to make everything! LOL I have to whittle down my list though.
Here are the photos of the day~
Tuesday, August 5
The theme this week is nature so just count the foliage as nature, okay? I couldn't resist snapping pics when this hot air balloon flew over our house a few days ago. Hot air balloon pics are hard to take!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Wednesday, August 6
Another flower from my garden.
Photobucket
This is my husband's last day of "freedom." He goes back to teaching Thursday. I am going to miss him so much!

2 comments:

wendy said...

Oh Flipping Out...I LOVE that show! Jenny's my fav! :)

That's sad about Daisy D's...the economy is going to pot!

Very cute pictures :)

Lisa said...

I want a Voila too! I hate that last night was the finale, I have watched it from the beginning!