Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hellooo there!

Photobucket
I'm still alive! I have had a busy week. Harrison and I have been spending time at my aunt's house so he can play with the kids. Today we are all going to the zoo and tomorrow the family museum. I will take lots of pics (to make up for my non-posting of the Photos of the Day)! I am super excited about the museum because I believe it is a new one.
I also have some awesome news to share! I got a job! A work at home job! I am working in advertising for some major blogs. I'll share more info and their links tonight but I bet you have been to their blogs before. :)
I'll do a big update tonight. I also need to do some blog surfing to see what my friends have been up to. Going to go eat breakfast now. Have a super day!

2 comments:

wendy said...

Congratulations on the job :) You will do well!!

Lisa said...

Congrats on your job, that is awesome! Sounds like a dream job to me!