Friday, July 25, 2008

Virtual Tour

Here is a virtual tour of our town.
I did not take as many pictures as I would have liked because it was so stinkin' hot!!
Photobucket
Entry way to the local university I graduated from.
Photobucket
more university pics...
Photobucket
Photobucket
The administration building is ancient. The school was founded in 1910, and previous to that it had been an orphanage. Actually, our whole town was several orphanages.
Photobucket
this is the gym. Our graduation ceremony was in it. When Oklahoma hosted the New Orleans Hornets for a few years after Katrina, they held practice here. I love the track and the workout room in it.
Photobucket
One of the big and older churches in our town.
Photobucket
Okay you have to look closely, but you can see our Purina-design-looking water tower. Old water tower actually. We have a new one. Our town is always identified by the ugly old tower though.
Photobucket
Graffiti with our town name. I wish the pic was better but I can't make cars move LOL.
I was too lazy to take pics of the library, new police station, and downtown area. Nothing exciting really. Thankfully we are an "island town" and surrounded on all sides by the big city!!!
That's our town!

No comments: