Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Pocketful of Sunshine

I got this wonderful award from Lisa! Thank you Lisa!
Photobucket

Here's the rules:
1. The winner can take the logo
2. Place a link to the person that sent you the award
3. Give the Award to at least 7 other Scrapbooking-Blogs, which by its currency,the issues of choice and for their designs are especially noteworthy
4. Put a link to these sites on your Blog.
5. Write a comment on their Blogs that they’ve won an Award.

My seven are:
(click on names for link)
1. PinkuPixie
2. Mel
3. Jill
4. Jessica
5. Renee
6. Janice
7. Leslie
and don't forget Lisa!

I also need to answer some questions my friend Shelley sent me! I am tagging anyone who reads this and wants to answer these questions on their own blog/site. Put the link in the comments section so we can read your replies!

1.WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
nope--well, my mom and I share the middle name Darlene so we'll always be linked.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
don't know, it's been awhile, surprisingly
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
love it!
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
i can't choose! I love turkey and ham.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
1 boy
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Of course!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Nope!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS
Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Yes but my husband would probably try to stop me 'cause of my blood pressure
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Unhealthy-Boo Berry baby! Healthy-Plain Cheerios
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
99% of my shoes slip on. I like kitten heels and flats!
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Nope-Can't open jars. :(
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Chocolate. However, I don't like ice cream or chocolate...LOL given a choice I reach for hard candy or baked sweets!!!
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Smile and giggly laugh after every sentence.
15. RED OR PINK?
Long live the pink!
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My ability to obsess and argue over silly things.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST
:( My cousin Tony died of leukemia when we were kids and not a day goes by that I don't think of him. :(
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Doesn't matter
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Barefoot baby!
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Ugh. Taco Bell. Husband did the choosing.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
VH1-Leona Lewis
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Pink of course!
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Roses, my husband's cologne and Baby Magic Lotion/Shampoo!
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My momma-she is my bff!
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Yup! She rocks!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
None :( Don't know much about sports. But I did play soccer in college!
27. Hair Color?
Dark brown
28. EYE COLOR?
Dark brown
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nope.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Authentic Mexican food or Chinese take out.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings!!!
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
wall-e. Son's choosing!
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Lime green with Little Miss Trouble character on it.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Neither--love Fall!!!
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Both!
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Rice Krispies Treats!
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
I don’t know???
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND
???Who knows???
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I have a stack of 7---all about sewing!
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
A photo of my son!
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
? CNN?
2. FAVORITE SOUND?
My son's laugh, my husband's laugh,too!
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME???
north-North Carolina/south-Mexico
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Can tie a cherry stem into knot with tongue and can kick through wood boards (learned in karate class), also I play the violin!
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Oklahoma
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Everyone!!!!!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Ok, this will take a bit of thinking...

Suzie said...

Wow that is some list. I love rice crispy treats too

Lisa said...

I haven't done one of these in a while, I'll take the tag! I need a break from scrapping...never thought I would say that, but the SC crop has had me on a roll!