Saturday, July 12, 2008

Insane in the membrane

Photobucket
Today was an insanely busy day!!!
We spent most of the day at my mom's. We made the mistake (hehe) of going to WalMart with her. You see if you go to WM or Target with my mom you will spend 2-3 hours in the store! She likes to go to *every* department!!! It was fun. I haven't been getting out enough lately. I need to make more time for friends and outer family members.
Harrison has started a bug collection, much to my chagrin. At least the bugs are already dead. We just look for deceased bugs in the flower beds. So far it includes: a ladybug, butterfly wing, chrysalis, and today grandma gave us this...
Photobucket
and a rattlesnake tail!! I guess it is more of a nature collection than bug collection.
He has a see through container that has 3 magnifiers on top so you can look at your bugs. I love how he uses a hand-held magnifier in addition to the ones on the top because he says he really wants to see them up close.
Photobucket
A.T. was playing with my camera today and he snapped this shot of a toy octopus' eye. I thought it came out cute.
Photobucket
Harrison played with grandma's train, Toots.
Photobucket
And put fake bugs in the back of it. Boys!
Photobucket
I made this felt robot panda--yes, I said robot panda, for A.T.
Photobucket
And I made some cards out of transparencies for a pre-crop challenge at ScrapCity.
Photobucket
I wanna make some more!!! :)
I saw this on the drive home today.
Photobucket
Um, they may want to replace that light!
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

gina said...

lol. your mom sounds like me- shopping those stores is a hobby not an errand. ;)

Love the cards.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Twinklescrapbooks said...

LOL Gina you got that right! :0
tina