Monday, July 21, 2008

I'm still standing!

Photobucket
Finally got my scrappy hands on this little baybee! Found at Michaels. My husband was shocked by how fast I threw that thing into the basket!!!
I haven't opened it yet because I am still savoring the newness!
Photobucket
I also picked up some salt and pepper shakers at Target. Um, can you believe we had none?!? Ben and I have been married for 5 years and no s&p shakers...funny!
I have to share news about my little man, mr. H...
Photobucket
It is hard to tell in the picture but my little guy has learned to hold his breath and swim under water!!! What? That's insane. Insane but true! He's 3.
My mom signed me up for swimming lessons at 6. I almost drowned that day (not kidding). A kid fell on top of me. :( Boo. I still picture the butt on top of me and thinking it was my last day on Earth.
Photobucket
See this guy? He's cute and he needs a home. I made him for *drumroll please* my big secret project I've been hinting at...yes, it's an Etsy shop! I am hoping to open it this Friday. :) Ben and I have been making stuff together for it. I don't even care if I sell anything, I'll keep it all! LOL
Anyway, I will post the link as soon as it is up and running!
Here is a peek at some embellies I made for it:
Photobucket
We are going to sell vintage stuff,too--not only homemade.
Remember the kettle corn recipe I posted a few posts back??? We made it today and it totally rocked! That stuff was gooooodddd. I am totally putting some in a paper lunch bag and taking it with me next time I go into the movies. Shhh...don't tell. Oh, who are we kidding? They see a mom with a giant bag and they know I have a portable concession stand!
Harrison and A.T. made rainbow lollies yesterday.
Photobucket
Can you tell they are kid made? LOL
Anyway, these suckers are truly addictive...so yummy!
We made our cherry flavor. We wanna do orange and cinammon next!
Photobucket
I found the recipe at this really cool blog:

http://littlemommaandcompany.blogspot.com/2008/04/rain-less-rainbow.html

Photobucket
Gearing up for the big ScrapCity crop this weekend! :)
Photobucket

4 comments:

chelemom said...

Sure have been busy!! All of your projects are so fun!

Lisa said...

That's excitin, opening an Etsy Shop, I can't wait to see! Those lollipops look kid made and yummy!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I LOVE that threading water punch! You're going to have so much fun! I just posted a card today where I used it again! Love it! Good luck with your Etsy shop! Now I want kettle corn!

Diane Davies said...

I have that edge punch too! I love it. I just posted some pics of cards I made using it. Very fun! Best of luck to your new Etsy endevour.