Monday, July 14, 2008

Family Fun

My husband Ben is an artist/art teacher. I wanted to share a quick sketch Ben made tonight:
Photobucket
It is amazing watching him draw. His hands move so fast and he completes stuff in minutes. I wish I could do something like that. Someday I need to share the portraits he did of me, Harrison and himself.
I also have to share a painting Harrison did yesterday. :)
Photobucket
And a collage I did on canvas:
Photobucket
Sorry it is watermark crazed, but it is going to be online in another venue. I worked on it while Harrison did his picture so we both used the same metallic green color! :)
It was good just to spend time together. No, my son Harrison and I are not "artists"--just a mom and son having fun.

1 comment:

Craft Junkie Creations said...

You're husband is a really good artist. I love the painting Harrison did. Reminds me of a plate my son painted. It looks pretty much the same.