Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Photo of the Day

for Monday, June 23

Okay, I thought for photo of the day this week I wanted to do something fun and different. Mix it up a l'il! Remember those Tana Hoban books from childhood? CLICK HERE
The ones with the black and white photos where you saw something close up, had to guess what it was and then turned the page to see the full shot? We will be playing the guessing game this week! I will post the close-up, then reveal the object and post a new close-up the following day!


Monday's pic:




Start guessing! :) Will reveal sometime Tuesday and post a new pic then. Also, don't forget to enter my {small} giveaway in the post below!

3 comments:

Craft Junkie Creations said...

I'm going to guess this is the cotton batting inside a quilt.

Andrea said...

Ohhh...this is a tough one! I really have no idea...but it looks like...ummm...a curtian! ;)

Twinklescrapbooks said...

You gals are creative! I love the guesses! :)
tina