Sunday, June 1, 2008

Mucho picturos

Since my computer was funky this week I just now got more Memorial Day pics uploaded...
Here are pics from our family cookout~
Photobucket
Harrison and I put our party shoes on! Yes, we are quirky.
Photobucket
These cupcakes were divinely good!
Photobucket
My brother arriving at the party. Quirky runs in the family! As a matter of fact, I think Ben was the only one dressed normally!
Photobucket
Ben at the grill.
Photobucket
See Harrison's hawaiian outfit?!? I bought it just for the cookout. LOL
I tried to get him to wear a lei but he absolutely refused: "Flowers? Flowers are for girls, mom!"
Photobucket
I chose watermelon for my desert. It was scrumptious!
Photobucket
I thought our napkins were so pretty!
Photobucket
"Wheee doggies!!"
Speaking of doggies, I have to share some dog love with you.
Photobucket
So what else have we been up to??
Lots of swimming. Here is H as he got out of the pool today...

I thought it was really sweet how bundled up he was.
Photobucket
We went to the zoo. And wouldn't you know it? I forgot to charge my camera so it died after 4 pics. :( And of course, *every* animal was out totally posing. :(
Photobucket
Rhino.
Photobucket
Ben in the mister. We love the zoo's water misters.
Photobucket
Best pic of the day. :)
Summer cannot be summer around here without some home improvement. Ben replaced the stockade fence on our west side *all* by himself. In two days. I was impressed.
Photobucket
So now we have new fencing all around the whole backyard because he did the other sides last year. The best thing about that is privacy! The only downside is the costs because we replaced them all out of our own pocket. Oh well, c'est la vie.
Photobucket
Here is a pic when he was to the halfway point. I had to make him come inside for a break.
Photobucket
H really tried to help daddy.
Photobucket
He even spread measuring tape around the whole backyard!!!!
Photobucket
Goodbye, nasty fence!

Photobucket

2 comments:

gina said...

looks like a fun start to summer!

Lisa said...

Great pics! I forgot about your tagged, I just posted it on my blog.