Thursday, June 12, 2008

Magazine Review Time...

Photobucket
So I just recently got my July Scrapbooks,etc mag in the mail. Still waiting on CK but here's a rundown of what I thought about the current SBE.
*Also want to state none of these images are mine just using them for review purposes.*
The cover...
Photobucket
cute!
I saw two 4th of July papers/sets I am excited about...
Bo Bunny's "Freedom" line-
Photobucket
and Reminisce's "America" line-
Photobucket
I also was intrigued by Heidi Swapp's little ad~
Photobucket
It says her new site is launching in July!! Can't wait to see it!
Check out this new tool!
Photobucket
It looks like one of the Stampin' Up! rollers, but you can use any acrylic stamps with this. Great for letters/titles.
{ClearSnap Memory Essentials Get Rollin',$6-8}
New lines from Little Yellow Bicycle-
Photobucket
"Frightful," "Christmas Magic," and "Love Letters."
I like Frightful.
Photobucket
I love the new Basic Grey "Archaic" line. I have had problems in the past with finding use for my BG (I know I am odd...) but I could absolutely see using this!! And I love the Bam Pop chipboard bubble.
So here are three scrapbook pages I love from this issue:
(Jamie Waters-Nearby)
Photobucket
I love how she writes all her journaling directly on the cardstock. I love all the space.
(Laina Lamb-Can We Get a Puppy?)
Photobucket
I really like how she used a pro/con list for journaling. Very creative!!
(Ruth Dealey-Wild Things)
Photobucket
I really adore the photos on this page. I like how she blurred the background while focusing on the dandelion. I have only been able to take these type of pictures on accident--once I got a bee on a flower in a similiar shot. Anyway,I also like how the focus of the layout is centered--everything in the middle.
That is my review and I'm stickin' to it!
Oh, P.S. I just renewed my subscription for like $4.80 for a year! No joke! I ordered it from
lowpricesubs.com (link). They have a coupon for 20% off if you type the word June under coupons during check out. :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

check out clear dollar stamps. They have several of the clear stamps that fit on the clear stamp roller. They are pretty cool looking at reasonable prices.