Monday, June 30, 2008

Life on the edge

Photobucket
Sleepy-eyed after staying up all night Saturday taking care of my poor sick husband, I dragged my tired, long-faced butt outside to get the Sunday paper. I eagerly opened it hoping for some good sales but the front page of the Daily Oklahoman greeted me with this headline, "WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!" Yikes. I sighed. Put the paper down and walked back to bed.
The most important news is Ben is feeling better! Saturday was our 5th anniversary so I would like to share some of our wedding pics with y'all...
Photobucket
I think I have shared this one before but it has to be my favorite.
Photobucket
My parents at our wedding. They were so cute!!
Photobucket
Me. I wasn't really a blushing bride but a sweaty bride! It was so hot in the little chapel and I was so nervous that when I got to the altar I swayed a little because I felt faint!
Photobucket
Ben and I with our minister behind us--pronouncing us man and wife. We look relieved!
Photobucket
Ben's parents and my parents.
So many wonderful memories of our wedding day. :)
Photobucket
Harrison has been in a really good mood. He met his summer reading goal at the library (read 200 books with mom and dad). He got his blue ribbon and tickets to the RedHawks baseball game. He was jumping for joy!!!!
We also went to Chuck E Cheese last Wednesday with A.T. for a playdate!
Photobucket
Yum! Cheese pizza rocks.
Photobucket
H likes it!
Photobucket
Diet Coke for momma (with lemon slices!)
Photobucket
Hey Chuck E.
Photobucket
Last piece! Time to fight over it!
Photobucket
Chuck E needs a pedi!
Photobucket
:]
I did some organizing over the weekend.
Photobucket
And we did some painting!
Photobucket
H asked me to paint bugs.
Photobucket
Here is his "kung fu painting."
I started a scrapbook page.
Photobucket
Of course, every time I sit at my scrap desk I get interrupted by the phone, doorbell, "Mama!", etc.
We watched this movie yesterday...
Photobucket
Hehe! Who ya gonna call??
And I did some etsy shopping for myself:
Photobucket
I cannot wait for these Elsie embroidery patterns arrive!!
Photobucket
Leaving you with this:
Photobucket
I saw this on snopes.com and I thought it was fake. Um, not! See the
wikipedia article HERE!
So what have you been up to??
Photobucket

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Great photos, except for that one scary pic!!! You should post Harrison's work at http://noelmignonchallenge.blogspot.com her challenge this week is children'swork.

wendy said...

Way to go H on the reading :)! That's awesome.

Man that pizza looks yummy and the spiders...GROSS!

Twinklescrapbooks said...

You know you love spiders...hehe