Thursday, June 12, 2008

How do I start???

Photobucket
This site has great tips on how to start scrapbooking and how to sort your photos.
How to Start? Link

Here are some more scrappy links to luv!
Scrapbook fonts!

Scrapbook for Box Tops

Simple Studio Blog
{love the owl bag, btw}

Michael's Craft Store Printable Coupon

Leisha's Page Plans (sketch site)

Scrap Maps (sketch site)

Digital Scrapbooking site


*I also added some more of my blog friends to my sidebar on the right. If you would like to me to add yours, just say so in the comment section and it will be done. Feel free to share any awesome sites with us,too!*

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks for sharing these awesome links and of course I want to be added to your blog as one of your "cyber" friends/stalker!

Twinklescrapbooks said...

hehe you were already added...i stalk your blog,too! LOL
tina