Friday, June 20, 2008

Coffee anyone??

Photobucket
Hey all! Drinking my morning joe while watching Morning Joe!
I stayed up all night--have not done that in awhile but I am so not tired. Spent most of my time working on this darn blog template.
So I made this birdhouse Wednesday night for the Altered Challenge at www.thescrapcity.com

Even if you are not into scrapbooking/paper you should check out the gallery/forum there!
The sky was so pretty yesterday~
Photobucket
And here is the first official pic of Froggy:
Photobucket
The trees at the library were damaged in the ice storm we had a few months ago and no one has removed them yet. Just thought it would make an interesting photo.
Photobucket
the fallen trees...
Photobucket
And another sky pic...
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love your birdhouse! I had a lot of fun making mine, but not what the heck do you do with it!