Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Photos of the Day

Tuesday, May 27
Photobucket
My mama took this pic. :) I actually had a horse named Sunshine. Every time you sat on Sunshine's back, she sat down on the ground! I love this photo of me and my cousin Alex because it shows what a dork I was growing up. See the mini fur coat {paired with sweatpants?}? See the purse? I was wearing this wonderful ensemble in my backyard. I wore outfits like this daily. Yikes!

Wednesday, May 28
Photobucket
It is stinkin' hot outside. I miss snow so I had to post a pic of the snowman Harrison and I made this last Winter.

4 comments:

Jill Deiling said...

adorable old photo of you, love the snowman!!

Lisa said...

Great photo and hey you were a trendsetter, who knows fur coats with sweatpants could be the next fashion statement!

The snowman's great, we didn't even have any snow this year. So I would really dig to find a snowman pic. I love the strawberry eyes!

Wendy said...

Cute photo :). The snow is fun! It's amazing how good it looks in the summer yet we are tired of it in the winter lol.

Twinklescrapbooks said...

:) You gals crack me up!
tina