Thursday, May 8, 2008

Photos of the Day (er,week)

I am so, so, soooo behind on my Photo of the Day posts. So let me play catchup now!
Monday,May 5
Did you know it "snowed" on the Island of Sodor?!? (That's where Thomas the train lives). I found some old white felt I had and it fit the train table! So we had instant snow!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tuesday, May 6
Photobucket
Okay promise not to laugh? This is my first grilled cheese sandwich I ever cooked. No, I am not an alien! Just very inept in the kitchen department. Harrison wanted one so bad and I called Ben on the phone and he walked me through it! Oh, and H and I hate crusts so that is why it is crust-less. Actually, in my pic it looks like a hash brown or something! But it did taste good!

Wednesday, May 7
Kingston our kitty says HI!
Photobucket

Thursday, May 8
Photobucket
We are way into PBJ in this house. And yes, I have made those all my life so I did not need help! LOL
Anyway, this pic is a new scrapbook page I did. I added two other new ones to the May slideshow at the top of my blog AND I now have the blog music automatically play when you are on the homepage (before you had to push play but I decided my blog needed a little change). You adjust the volume through your own speakers.

No comments: