Friday, May 30, 2008

Little things=happiness

Photobucket
So I am back. Say hello to "A Blah," who is really "Bard" from Baby Shakespeare {Baby Einstein dvd}. Harrison thinks it is funny to walk around with the puppet and make it dance.
Here's an update on Baby Glitz. The kitten had a cold earlier this week which worried me to no end but after getting some medicine for here he is doing super.
Photobucket
We also found out Glitz is a he. Isn't he angelic?!?
Photobucket
Glitz learned how to walk this week. :)
I painted these wood words and put ribbon on them for Memorial Day to place at my loved one's grave sides.
Photobucket
I was happy with the way they turned out.
I also had bought myself a new bag and proudly showed it off at our Memorial Day cookout.
Photobucket
Thank you Target for making me happy! :)

No comments: