Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy May Day! :)

Photobucket
Happy May Day readers!
Harrison and I totally vegged out today.
Watched a little Spongebob.
Photobucket
Ate sandwiches...I had a City Bites ham and cheese (my second one this week)on homemade sun-dried tomato bread and Harrison ate pb and j.
Photobucket
He likes me to cut his sandwiches into shapes with cookie cutters!
Photobucket
Mmmmm.
So the sirens are probably going to go off in a little bit--we are under a tornado watch and they are showing a funnel forming on tv now. Ugh. It's not a big deal until the sirens go off and we know what path it is on. Hmmmm...It looks like Midwest City which is not where we live...so far so good then.
Back to blogging!
Today is May Day so I made a May Day basket!
Photobucket
I used Love, Elsie papers!
Photobucket
I filled the basket with paper flowers.
Photobucket

Photobucket

CLICK HERE
for a link about celebrating May Day!
I have started dropping hints about what I want for Mother's Day...it is a little silly but I really want a PedEgg!

No comments: