Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Etsy Inspiration

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
I have been an Etsy fan for about a year now. I love homemade, crafty, kitschy stuff. Sometimes I buy, sometimes I browse and sometimes I look for inspiration there. If you have not been to etsy, go now! You will become addicted!
Here are some fun etsy finds I saw on there today that caught my eye! Click on the titles to go to the links if you are interested~
Photobucket
Elfin
Photobucket
Postcard Set
Photobucket
Buttons
Photobucket
Letter H
Photobucket
Love Birdies Print
Photobucket
I Love Socks Garters
Photobucket
Tiara
Photobucket
You'll Be Sorry When I'm Gone Art
Photobucket
Tie For Your Little Guy!
Photobucket
ETSY
*disclaimer: I am no way affiliated with Etsy or any of the artists. Pictures are for sharing purposes only, they are not my own! :) *
Photobucket

No comments: