Thursday, May 15, 2008

Almost Friday...

I see Friday on the horizon. Right now I am watching Jon and Kate plus 8. I have not watched the show in a year or so. The first season it just seemed like they were so unhappily married that it was painful to watch. But I think now that their kiddos are older they seem like the have more time for each other and joke more.
Photobucket
So this is my new mouse. I got it for Mother's Day and I lurve it! It lights up and changes to a new color every second. :) Little things make me happy...
like this~
Photobucket
Coke in a glass bottle. The best.
And here's an update on Angry and her baby kitten~
Photobucket
They are doing fine. In about 4 days the baby should open its eyes. Harrison calls the baby "Glitz-n-glisten". I have no idea where he got the name but three year olds have the best names. Angry's new home is under my scrapbook desk and she keeps the baby cuddled close to her at all times. :) Such a momma.
One more day until random number generator picks my blog winner! See my May 12 post for info if you would like to enter a scrappy/crafty giveaway! :)

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Momma and baby look like they are doing well, I glad to see that. I got a ped egg for Mother's Day, too! There is nothing better than those hot plain glazed Krispy Kremes! yum

Suzie said...

That is such a sweet picture. i love the name angry for a cat. Its puurrfect

gina said...

I found it painful to watch J&K plus *- not for them, because my husband and i bicker like that when under stress, but for all the screaming in each episode. I mean when not one of my four isn't having a meltdown about something long enough for me to watch a show- I'm not going to spend that time watching someone else's kids meltdown. :) That said, I really liked them- maybe I'll try tuning back in...

ps- your mouse is really cool. i like Diet coke ina can- ice cold- and baby kitties are the best! :)

The Little Window Shoppe said...

Great ideas. I am just stopping by from Mommyfest to say hi. Have a wonderful day.
~Emily

Twinklescrapbooks said...

You girls rock! :) Thanks for making my day a little happier! :)
tina