Friday, April 25, 2008

Strange woman?!?

Photobucket
Can I tell you how happy I am that it is Hedy Lamarr month on TCM?!? I am watching Strange Woman right now. Here is the description " An unscrupulous 19th-century woman will stop at nothing to control the men in her life." My kinda movie!!!
Photobucket
Today Harrison got a free Little Tikes kitchen and playground (similar to his other playground but this one resembles a fort not a castle) today! I love freecycle! These are the biggest items we have ever gotten off there, but we have also given away a printer and scanner, an art table,etc.
http://www.freecycle.org/
I have been a member of some of the Oklahoma groups for about three years now. It is nice to recycle items you no longer want by offering them for free and I love it when I am able to get stuff of our own. It is fun! Anyway, I will post pics soon of his finds.
I have a yucky sore throat today. My allergies have been bugging me big time but every time I take Benadryl it makes me too sleepy! I have to be alert because tomorrow is a huge neighborhood garage sale near us and we adore garage sales. I am a bit addicted to them!
Hey, guess what?? It's finally Friday!!! Have a good weekend!

No comments: