Monday, April 21, 2008

Still here.

Photobucket
Ahhh. Me and my cabbage patch doll--Pollyanna!
I hope your weekend was good!
Photobucket
I did some shopping with my mom yesterday at our favorite antique mall/art gallery.
Photobucket
I found a vintage cowboy shirt for H.
Photobucket
I got a heavy duty shabby chic shelf for my scrap room.
Photobucket
Photobucket
and a rockin' red purse.
Photobucket
Some critters...not very antique-y but at 50 cents how can you resist??
Photobucket
The art gallery featured felt creatures and inside out dolls by Plushybutt.com
Photobucket
We ate some yummo food.
Photobucket
Oh, yes and I had a little wine and ale...have not had a drink in about 5 years.
Photobucket
It was a blast! Oh, and guess what I else I bought there?
Photobucket
A gently used leather couch with a leather chair.
Photobucket
The chair was free with the couch!
And they match a recliner we already have at home! I was so happy because I was ready for a new couch.
I have 2 more pics to share of our broken car window.
Photobucket
Photobucket
The glass is sorta pretty.
We got the window fixed Friday afternoon. :)
Oh, and I have a Barbie from my childhood--Totally Hair Barbie. Her head always falls off so our pets started playing with it like a ball and her hair got tangled so I gave her a bath. The pictures from her bath are sort of funny!
Photobucket
Photobucket
And I want to show you my new albums. They are 3 ring by Provocraft and I am slowly changing all my old postbound scrapbook albums over to these. They are so much easier to manage and I feel like they make it easier for people to look through.
Photobucket
Photobucket
The inside. It is 12x12.
Very classy!
Photobucket
I like that they have tags I can personalize with the album name!
Photobucket
The back side.
Photobucket
Oh, and Kipper says Happy Monday! :)

2 comments:

wendy said...

Awesome finds girl! And I love those albums :)

Sara said...

You should check Wal-Mart (as much as I hate the store...) but they were clearancing these albums here in TX - you might find a deal...