Thursday, April 24, 2008

Photo of the Day and other things

Wednesday, April 23
Theme: Foods I love!
I love chips and salsa so much. That is the #1 food I always pig out on. My husband has caught me eating them in the middle of the night! :)
I think I could drink salsa...on second thought, maybe not!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Other stuff:
Nothing else going on here at the ol'homestead. My mom spent the day with me and H today because we won't see her again until Monday! She is working two jobs right now, but one is just temporary to help friends out. I feel like a big baby but I hate sharing my mom with anyone so I wish she would work less. Waah.
We got a flat tire today. Ben got it replaced right away. What is up with all the bad luck and our car??!?
And if you are a scrapbooker, ScrapCity is having a free online crop this weekend! Be there or be square! Win prizes, and have fun!
Here is the linky: ScrapCity
It is the scrappy place I hang out when I can. It can be so hard to find friendly, welcoming message boards and I really feel like they are!

No comments: