Tuesday, April 8, 2008

New stuff

Photobucket
I scrapped last night. Four pages.
Photobucket
I wish I had done more! I put 2 in the slideshow at the top of my blog and here is one~(not sure if you can read the stop sign but someone spray painted war under stop).
Photobucket
I have started to paint a canvas I want to add pictures on,too. I just like getting messy, what can I say??
We have family storytime tonight at the library. My two guys are trying to bail on me!
I also have a seriously scary mountain of laundry to attack.
The Michael's ad seriously rocked for us crafters!
Photobucket
I found these Amanda Blu chipboard butterflies. I love the shine and sparkle.
And I picked up MME Bohemia, Boho Chic, Making Memories and We R Memory Keepers papers. Here are some slices of them:

1 comment:

wendy said...

Oh my heck did I spend $ at Michaels this week!!!