Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Flicks

Photobucket
I finally saw Alvin and the Chipmunks tonight. Harrison lost interest after 10 minutes...he went to his room to watch The Frog Prince. Ben and I watched it, and I thought it was cutesy. Absolutely family approved...no cussing or anything.

Photobucket
I also finally saw the movie Grey Gardens over the weekend. I liked it a lot better than the out take documentary I saw. It really made me reflect on the mother-daughter struggles my mom and I face all the time. Sometimes I felt like Little Edie because she tries to tell me what to do but I know she is just mothering, not smothering.
I so want to see these next...
Baby Mama with Amy Poehler and Tina Fey!
Photobucket
and Run, Fat Boy, Run with Simon Pegg.
Photobucket
And Mindy Coehn from the Facts of Life (Natalie) is going to be in a new movie...Sex and Death 101. Not sure who else is in it but I loved her on Facts of Life so I may watch that when it is a rental.
I missed The Hills Monday night...anyone know what happened??

No comments: