Thursday, April 10, 2008

A break is a good thing,right??



Hi my name is Tina and I am addicted to my blog.
I am going into hiding and taking a break until probably *no guarantees here* late Sunday evening. In my head I am saying, "Step away from the computer...baby steps...baby steps!" So please catch up on the archives, leave a comment or two (puh-lease...no one ever leaves me a comment LOL) or just sit tight and wait. In the words of Arnold, "I'll be back."
Oh, and here are my Photos of the Day for Thursday and Friday.
Thursday, April 10
Theme:naughty (H's time out chair!)
Photobucket

Photobucket
Friday, April11
Theme: kitschy
My matador collection!
Photobucket

Photobucket
and before I peace out, it has been raining here like non-stop and we have playdate plans with some friends tomorrow! Rain, rain go away!!!
And I also have to tell you I am so loving Destination Truth right now!
:) Have a happy and blessed weekend!

3 comments:

wendy said...

Good for you on the time out...I try so hard...but the computer SUCKS me in!!!! Hope to not see you over the next couple of days...lol.

Vidhya said...

Hi Tina,

You are so good in blogging. Whenever my twin girls give me trouble, now a days Im using ur blog :-) for some time pass and they like to see all the pictures there in your blog. Thanks

Twinklescrapbooks said...

Thank you Vidhya! I am glad you visit! :) tina