Sunday, April 20, 2008

Altered Phone

I can't remember if I posted this before or not so bear with me if this is a recap. Here is my phone before I altered it with scrapbook stuff.
Photobucket
I had put rhinestones on it myself.
Photobucket
After awhile they started to fall off. So I decided to do something fierce with it...
And here it is after!
Photobucket
I love it now! I mod podged the Prima flowers and butterfly cut outs on it. Then I stuck little pearls in the middle of the flowers. And mod podged again. It has been really hardy.
And while I am posting about something scrap-related...here is the ad that was in the May 2008 Creating Keepsakes mag. You may have read about it online where a guy asked his girlfriend to marry him in her favorite magazine. I got an issue today and scanned this because I know some people online were curious about the proposal ad. I read on the 2Peas message board she said yes, there is no date set yet, she is still in shock and she knew about it before her mag arrived because she read about it online at 2peas!
Photobucket
Congrats to the happy couple!

No comments: