Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Reunited and it feels so good...plus lemons and other stuff

Photobucket
This must make me a super freak on so many levels but I really love to eat lemons. My husband cannot watch me eat them because he hates sour stuff. So I have been lemon obsessed lately(eating one a day!).
Photobucket
Monday we spent the day with my mom. Which is fun because she pays for everything and keeps me laughing. :) I always argue with her not to pay for stuff but she gets really offended when I do not let her. We spent an hour at my Aunt Judy's house. I have not seen that gal in forever. I have never seen Harrison act so shy and quiet but he was there.
Photobucket
Harrison woke up today not feeling very well. I am not sure if they still teethe at 3 years?? He has been drooling and biting his fingers. He is running a low fever,too.I think I will call his pediatrician Wednesday morning. I hate it when he is sick or in pain. :(
Photobucket
Hmm...this blog chick needs to go to bed and fight the insomnia now.

Photobucket

1 comment:

wendy said...

Does he have his molars yet? That might be the issue with the not feeling well...I think those can come in around that age.