Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Mission:Organization

Numb. I am writing this as my right foot as fallen asleep.
I have several of the pets locked in various areas of the house. I am turning on the charm so my husband makes me coffee. Oh, and I have been up all night. Sleep has been wishful thinking for about 2 weeks straight now. Grrr...

In other news, we have been up to the usual stuff. Park. Shopping. Scrapbooking. Playdough. Routines are good,right?

We really did have fun at the park today! We had a picnic and enjoyed a fabulous day.
Photobucket
Grandma recently bought Harrison walkie talkies so we tried them out at the park.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Nothing says loving like Crystal Light and KoolAid on the go packets!

Photobucket

And a slideshow to top it all off!!!

We came home and made a menagerie of playdough stars.
Photobucket

Photobucket
H was so excited about going to the park that he grabbed a step stool, went to the shoe closet, got his shoes out and put them on himself!!! Okay, so one velcro strap was awry but he pointed out one shoe was left and the other right and they were even on the correct feet!! Fierceness.

My mission lately has been to be more organized. Or at least attempt it. I started with my scrapbook desk.
Photobucket
pins i love

Photobucket
flowers in a jar

Photobucket
sorted ribbon

and this is on my desk right now~
Photobucket

Photo of the Day
Tuesday, March 11
the theme is imagination
Photobucket
and
Photobucket
Harrison: "Mommy, take a pic of my spider! I am scared of orange spiders! I have nightmares of them. And black spiders!!"
Me: "Why do you want a picture of one then?"
Harrison: " 'Cause why..."

Time for me to go drink my coffee and nurse an elbow wound I got from the park slide!
Happy Tuesday.