Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Fun with Chipboard

Photobucket
I think I am going to start adding a scrapbook tip or tutorial at least once a week.
Here are some simple tricks for today.

FUN WITH CHIPBOARD
by me (tina)

~paint chipboard with fingers
~put Magic Mesh over it
~paint using lace as a mask!
~cover with Prima flowers
~cover with glitter :
paint chipboard first, then put Diamond Glaze or Glossy Accents glue and glitter away!
~cover with paper:
trace chipboard on paper, cut out, add a thin layer of ModPodge to chipboard. Then apply paper with another thin layer of ModPodge on top. Let dry and file or sandpaper sides. :)
~stamp chipboard
~ink it
~doodle on it

In other scrappy news I have been hanging out at the Creating Keepsakes message board lately. I usually belong only to 2-3 small message boards and lurk occasionally at the big ones. I got brave. Or stupid. :( I guess I will see if I end up on Scrap Smack or something.

Frugalities.com scrapbook store is having 49% off right now! (still)

Photobucket
Kodak came out with a newer version of my all in one printer that is sleeker and black. Boo! Mine was considered the newest thang when I got it at Christmas. I would so much rather have black (to match my computer of course) than white. Oh well. There are bigger things to worry about in life.

My lss is having a scrap garage sale next week but I have a dilemma. I can get 5 new 3 ring binder albums (really nice ones!) or go to the garage sale. I think I am going to pick the albums. Ben came home with 2 last night (so sweet) and said I could get 5 more if I wanted. I guess he is the dealer to my scrap crack.



1 comment:

wendy said...

I always struggle with naked chipboard...I love the magic mesh idea!