Friday, March 28, 2008

Here Comes The Sun...

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love that Beatles song, don't you??
Thursday was just such a glorious day weather-wise and life-wise!! The redness in Harrison's hand has gone down, and he ate one pancake which is a triumph after three days of not eating solid food!
He felt well enough to request to go outside and I captured some pics of our fun outside. We only stayed outside about 30 minutes because he wanted to come back inside--you know that is a sure sign he is still sick when he is ready to go back in the house so soon.
Photobucket
We did chalk. We wrote his name.
Photobucket
Ben gave him rides in the wagon.
Photobucket
Our grass is so green.
Photobucket
And I totally smelled the grass today. Sounds weird, I know, but I was laying on my stomach and put my head down for a moment. I realized the grass had this wonderful fresh, Spring smell. It was so good I would really wear it as a perfume! Ben laughed at me when I told him that.
Photobucket
The dogs enjoyed the sunshine.
And I played with some Easter candy! LOL
Photobucket
mmmm....
Photobucket
Harrison wanted to eat my "model." I was prepared for this and had a clean set aside for him.
Photobucket
I really do like Peeps!
Photobucket
So I made the Peep model my new banner--yes, I know Easter is over and out, but I think bunnies represent Spring so why not?
Photobucket
These are our new cushions for our outside chairs. Lovely.
And here are the photos of the day for Friday, March 28.
Theme: pets
Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments: