Thursday, March 20, 2008

happygolucky.

Photobucket
Spring Break is 1/2 over. And it has rained during most of our break. Gah.
I felt like I had been so consumed with house organization lately that I was neglectful of my little La, so Harrison and I made chocolate chip cookies. You know, because I am such a good cook and all. Okay, Betty Crocker's mix helped out a little.
Photobucket
little helping hands
Photobucket
love the silpat
Photobucket
mmmmm....
and we decorated for Easter. I feel nuts because Easter and St. Patrick's both snuck up on me this year!!! (P.S. Easter is this weekend!!!)

Photobucket
got our eggs out
Photobucket
hung the kitschy wreath up
Photobucket
put the bendy bunnies out
Photobucket
hung the banner up
Photobucket
another kitschy decoration from Big Lots
Photobucket
got overwhelmed with baskets!!!
Photobucket
eggs are so pretty and colorful
Photobucket
found a cool felt bag at Target
and we made bunny ears out of construction paper!!
Photobucket
Harrison also colored some wonderful coloring sheets my friend Wendy sent us in the mail. Her blog is here~ http://www.wenspostitnotes.blogspot.com/

Photobucket
(from Grey Gardens)
I almost forgot to mention I watched The Beales of Grey Gardens last night. Loved it.
Now I just gotta see Grey Gardens!

1 comment:

wendy said...

Woop woop for Harrison!! :)