Monday, March 17, 2008

The evil post (or not so much)

this is post #666...scary!!!
This is what we've been up to lately...
Photobucket
Friday we went to a new local bakery to get Ben's birthday cake.
Photobucket
We ate some cookies and cupcakes while we were hanging out there.
Photobucket
tasty!!!
Saturday Ben and I cleaned the house spotless for his birthday party.
Sunday he turned 40!!!!
Photobucket
and the whole family showed up.
Here are some pics from the party!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Our kitchen (still in progress).
Photobucket
Ice,ice baby!
Photobucket
some beverages
Photobucket
Harrison picked out the party decor LOL!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Party...this a-way!
Photobucket
And the cake (thru blue lens)
Photobucket
Even though it was Ben's party, Harrison got to open a gift from us,too.
Photobucket
This is the coolest thing! It is like a filmstrip projector for kids! And it can play anywhere--on the ceiling, floor, wall,etc.
Photobucket
We woke up this morning to discover leprechaun tracks!!!
Photobucket
and wee little boots, wee little hat, "gold" coins and a wee little cup.
So we decided to make a leprechaun trap:
Photobucket

Photobucket
We left a trail of "gold" to entice our leprechaun. Oh, and we put all his belongings near the trap,too.
Photobucket
We marked an entrance (supported with a slingshot) for him.
Photobucket
Guess what?
He came back to get his stuff! And left us chocolate coins!!!
Photobucket
The view outside my windshield today.
Photobucket
Dreary, rainy day.
Someone left this on the laundry room tile:
Photobucket
and it made me smile.
Photobucket
This made me smile,too. :) A tidy line of trains staring back at me.
I found a really neat Hallmark card keeper at Big Lots.
Photobucket
I love the clasp on it because it reminds me of the music jewelry box with the
velvet lining and little ballerina I had as a child.
Photobucket
And some more stuff I found there and at the dollar store.
Photobucket
I am on a scrapbook budget. Eh.
Photobucket
I went and bought candy for H's Easter basket. I cannot believe Easter is next weekend already!!!!
Here is a timeline of his Easter outfits (because boys can dress up,too!).
2005
Photobucket
2005
Photobucket
2006
Photobucket
2007
Photobucket
2008
Photobucket
(and without the blazer):
Photobucket

1 comment:

wendy said...

I love the story time thing...I need a gift idea for Lucas turning 3 and that's a great idea!!