Monday, March 24, 2008

Etc.

This stuff did not fit in with my Easter pics but here's some other pics from this weekend.
Photobucket
While unpacking boxes to put items in the new kitchen, I came across this adorable apron I had bought when my husband and I were newlyweds. Funny, the cooking thing on my part only lasted 2 weeks. Then my darling husband took over. I swear, he really can boil eggs! LOL No, really he is an amazing cook!
Photobucket
My wedding rings. I had trouble getting the diamonds to not go all glitz blurry in the pic while taking it with one hand.
Photobucket
I do this when bored!
Photobucket
This is from my mom's house. She folds all her laundry so delicately. This pic of white wash cloths reminds me of how much of a clean freak she is, but an elegant clean freak.
Photobucket
Another pic at my parent's house. I love, love this photo because it looks like the tomb of Jesus. Wanna know what it is? A tornado shelter!

No comments: