Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Dreaming of sleep!

I am typing while listening to the very zexy Anderson Cooper. Our tv dial has been on CNN for about a month now. Never moves, I swear.
My husband and I are political geeks!
Yesterday and today we went through Harrison's toys for stuff to donate. We have to do this routinely because he has too much stuff. So this is his room presently...and yep, this is organized in our world!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We tried to play at the park today but it was so windy and there were about 5 pre-teens passing something around (I did not get close enough to see what it was exactly), and cussing up a storm. I mean saying stuff I would NEVER say in front of my child. It was that bad. So Ben said, "Let's go!" He can be so non-confrontational but I was a little tempted to call the local police. It was really too cold to play anyway. We took Harrison out to eat for dinner instead.
I am soooo happy to report my little booger has finally gotten into a good sleep routine. In bed by 8:30pm and awake at 7am. Now I just need to get myself into one.
I feel like part of my problem is that lately this has become "mama's little helper!!"
Photobucket
My photos of the day theme for the week is dream.
Photobucket
Tuesday, March 4
My husband's dream is to have a ride on mower. His birthday is March 16. He is getting a new wallet and shirts. So the mower really is a dream!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Wednesday, March5
I dream to be this free again. The freedom I had in childhood. This is my little H running carefree and wild in the backyard.
Photobucket