Thursday, February 14, 2008

Quirky. The word of the day.

Today we went guess where? Why the zoo of course!!!
So I was bored on our drive there and took pics of the street LOL.
Photobucket
Photobucket
We have these neat digital billboards that change screens. I am sure your area has one because we always seem a little behind the times here in Oklahoma LOL. :)
Photobucket
I thought this car was rather quirky~
Photobucket
And your dose of zoo pics...mostly from the playground!!
peacock mural on playground
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love the sun screens they have over the big toys!
I like how the sky peeks through...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Just in time for Valentines! Not really because the male lion did not want to be bothered. He roared so loud and then after I took this pic he pushed her and another female away. One of the females just gave birth recently. What a grump!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cuteness...
Photobucket
I love this one because Harrison is in it and my shadow is taking his pic! :)
Photobucket
Such fun. I have stayed up most of the night putting together Valentine goodies. So tired now...zzzzz. Time for bed!!!